Heavy Duty Winch 4-Way Roller Fairlead; standard size designed specifically for any Speedmaster, Warn, TJM, Ironman, ARB or Tigerz winches using steel winch cable, these fairleads are machined from stainless steel. The roller fairlead is made to protect the winch cable or wire rope from excessive wear and tear, eliminates the common problem of winch cable build up on one side of the drum and also reduces binding and friction caused by angled pulls.
Dress up your bullbar with this stylish centre mount 4-Way roller fairlead manufactured from heavy duty, stainless steel which is machined for a perfectly smooth friction surface.
Mounting bolt pattern is standard 10". Suitable for most Bull bars and winches supplied around the world.
- Premium roller fairlead - Reduces friction and protects your winch cable/rope from wear
- Universal design - Works with most winch brands and brackets
- Capacity - Designed for use with winches with capacities from 8,000 to 17,000 pounds, however total maximum capacity varies by pulling angle
- Rugged construction - Constructed from ultra-high tensile strength steel with an epoxy grade finish. Significantly less likely to chip and rust than powder-coated models. Rollers are treated with heavy zinc galvanization and chromed to provide superior protection from the elements
- Precision machined - Dowel-pin bearings and composite bushings on multi- directional rollers provide for smooth operation even during extreme angle pulls
- Adjustable multi-spring balancer - Spring and pressure-plate lower platen system allows pressure to be evenly distributed across the workpiece
- Bolt pattern - Standard 10"